- Karen Neander (Duke) “Why I’m Not A Content Pragmatist” (Keynote)
- Marcelo Fischborn (Federal University of Santa Maria): “Libet-Style Experiments, Neuroscience, and Libertarian Free Will”
- Commentators: Eddy Nahmias and Adina Roskies
- Madeleine Ransom and Sina Fazelpour (UBC): “Three Problems for the Predictive Coding Theory of Attention”
- Commentators: Jakob Hohwy and Carolyn Jennings
- Miguel Ángel Sebastián (UNAM) and Marc Artiga (Universitat de Barcelona): “Information and Metacognition”
- Commentators: Rosa Cao and Dan Ryder
Discussion of these papers will be open through Friday, September 25. Please, click over to the session and join in!