Below are links to several calls for papers that are likely of interest to our readers. Please follow the links for further details:
- Collective Intentionality X, to be held at The Hague, Netherlands, August 31 – September 2, 2016. Submissions (abstracts only) are due by May 15.
- Memory and Social Cognition, to be held at York University, Canada, April 7-8, 2016. Submissions (extended abstracts of 800-1000 words) are due by February 26, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited to graduate students.
- European Society for Philosophy and Psychology, annual meeting to be held at the University of Edinburgh, August 10-13, 2016. Submissions for papers, posters, and symposia are due by March 31, 2016.
- Two Systems Accounts of Cognition and the Nature of Judgement, a workshop to be held at the Berlin School of Mind and Brain, March 30-31, 2016. There are a small number of places available at the workshop for external participants. If interested, please send an email with your name, affiliation, and a short CV to email@example.com by February 14, 2016.
- The Eye’s Mind: Visual Imagination, Neuroscience and the Humanities, at Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK, May 20-22, 2016. Potential presenters should submit 250 word abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 29, 2016.
Update: Also of note are two summer classes at Central European University — Matter, Mind and Consciousness and Understanding Communication and Understanding Minds: The Role of Metarepresentation.
Remember also that submissions for this year’s Minds Online Conference are due in just two weeks!