The third Neuroscience at the Gulf workshop is co-organized by John Bickle (Mississippi State University and University of Mississippi Medical Center) and Antonella Tramacere (Mississippi State University and Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History, Germany).
October 9-10, 2020 (format pending)
- Epigenetics in the nervous system
- Neuroscience of memory: from molecules to networks to behavior to cognitive function
- Given the scant philosophical attention to epigenetics in neuroscience, we invite exploratory projects!
- We call for 750-word (max.) abstracts for workshop presentations.
- Deadline: August 1, 2020; acceptances by August 15, 2020.
- Send abstracts (doc, .docx, or .pdf) and/or queries to John Bickle, jbickle[at]philrel.msstate.edu.